Welcome

This is a blog dedicated to all riders, support, and sponsors. Pedal your *ss off.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Clemson

The course at Clemson had been changed for Sun, the big climb and descent had been taken out leaving a 5 mile loop that we would do five times.

My start was slow (like always), I wasn't sure how I would feel after sleeping most of Sat.

The first half mile was dust city on a new part of the trail, my lungs are still brown, after the race settled in I passed a couple of people and began looking for my strong and weak points of the course. After I figured out how I wanted to ride, I started working on moving up, I felt a little stiff because of the technical nature and roughness of the course, but overall I felt good, I was climbing OK pushing the flats, but a little slow on the downhill.

Even though I seemed to be feeling good through the whole race, everyone else must have felt better, I couldn't make up any places in the last 15 miles, even though I kept seeing the guys in front, I could't close the gap.

Not sure of my final position, the full results were not up yet.

No comments: