Welcome

This is a blog dedicated to all riders, support, and sponsors. Pedal your *ss off.

Monday, February 25, 2008

2nd Race in Greenville

Sunday went a little better for me. I was freezing cold before the race but for some reason I became comfortable when I went up to the start line. I felt good from the start and went with the first break. We stayed away for a few laps, but then the field caught up (with Andre's help :) ). I felt good on the front though and was able to recover fairly quickly. I was on the front a couple more times and chased down a break, again with Andre's help. I sat in for the second part of the race trying to find out where I wanted to be. I felt like I could move around the field very well and just waited. Then someone rang a bell and yelled "bell lap". The field sped up and the sprints began. After we crossed the finish line the official told us "3 laps to go" don't know what happened there, but I started working on trying to reset my position. The field spread out all of the way across the track and getting where I wanted proved to be a little difficult, my sprint felt good, but I was too boxed in to contest the guys up front.

No comments: